No. 6, Antai Road, Quanzhou Economic & Technology Development Zone, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Pepper and pepper shred chicken
Material: half yellow chicken
Seasoning: 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil in Golden Delicious Garden, a little chicken powder in Golden Delicious Garden, 1 tsp of golden capsicum powder, 1/2 tbsp pepper, 3 dried peppers, half a red pepper, 1 tbsp white sesame, 1 bowl of chicken soup, salt Appropriate amount, 1 bowl of rice wine, 1/2 tablespoon of chili oil, amount of ice water, 1 piece of ginger, 6 pieces of garlic, 1 piece of spring onion, 1 piece of coriander
1. Clean fresh chicken and blanch with boiling water. Then use a toothpick to make some holes.
2. Ginger, garlic, grind into rong, add 1 tsp of pepper powder and 1 tsp of salt and mix well. The garlic was then evenly spread on the chicken, covered with plastic wrap and marinated for 2 hours.
3. Add water to the pot, put 3 slices of ginger, a small bowl of rice wine, and boil.
4. Bring the chicken into the pot and boil it, and turn it over for 10 minutes. Then the cooked chicken is picked up and soaked in ice water.
5. Put on disposable gloves and tear the chicken into small pieces with your hands. Tear the chicken and set it aside.
6. Prepare ginger, broth, pepper, pepper, sesame, parsley, and shallots.
7. Add sesame oil, cooking oil, and a little chili oil to the wok to heat it.
8. After the oil is cooler, pour sesame, pepper, and chilli over low heat for a while. Then add soup.
9. Bring the fire to a low heat for a while and add salt and chicken seasoning. Then pour the torn chicken into the pot. Bring the fire to a boil, then turn off the fire for half an hour.
10. Sprinkle green onion and parsley before panning.
Pineapple Sweet and Sour Pork