Material: ribs, lettuce, ginger, onion, pepper
Ingredients: Golden Delicious Chicken Powder, Golden Crown Garden bean paste, salt
1. In a cold water pot, chop the ribs.
2. Put the chopsticks into the soup pot again, add the appropriate amount of hot water, and then add cooking wine, star anise, salt, and ginger pieces. After the fire is over, transfer to a low heat for 20 minutes.
3. Remove the ribs and pour the appropriate amount of soy sauce.
4. Add an appropriate amount of oil to the frying pan, place it in the ribs, and slowly fry until it is golden on both sides.
5. Flatten the cut onions at the bottom of the pan for use.
6. Put the appropriate amount of oil in the pot, add hot oil in the bean paste sauce, then add salt, garlic, dried chili and stir-fry.
7. Put the lettuce into the pot and fry it evenly. Place the ribs into the pot and stir well. Add a little chicken powder and sesame oil before the pan.
8. Place the ribs in a griddle, and tap a small piece of alcohol to start.