Ingredients: Chicken wings, spare ribs, carrots, potatoes, onions, green and red peppers, starch, onion, parsley
Seasoning: Golden Crown Park Peanut Blending Oil, Golden Delicious Gardening, Jin Guan Yuan Cooking Wine King, Golden Delicious Garden Ketchup, Golden Delicious Chicken Powder, Golden Delicious Garden Bean Paste, Golden Delicious Garden Pepper, Golden Delicious Seafood Sauce, Sweet Paste, Sugar, Salt
1. Marinate chicken wings and spare ribs with salt, soy sauce, cooking wine, pepper, and ginger, marinate for half a day.
2. Sauce Preparation: Three tablespoons of oil, two tablespoons of tomato sauce, two tablespoons of soy sauce, two tablespoons of seafood sauce, a spoonful of white sugar, a spoonful of starch, and a spoonful of chicken powder. Stir and place. Add ingredients according to personal taste.
3. Onions, carrots, potatoes, cut into pieces and put them in the tray, green and red peppers cut into chunks, and plenty of garlic is peeled off for use.
4. Mix the ingredients with a small amount of salt, chili powder and oil.
5. Put the ingredients into the bottom of the pan, conditionally add butter, and add no more oil to the butter.
6. After the fire is opened, lay the meat on the side of the side dish. If you like to eat meat, you can put more on it.
7. Cover the pan with pepper and chili oil, about 12 minutes, add the sauce, then cover for a few minutes and add parsley.