Material: pork ribs 500g,
Seasoning: 1 teaspoon (5ml) of Golden Delicious Garden, 1 tsp (5ml) of gold crown, 1 bottle of gold crown garden sauce, 1⁄2 tsp (3g) of golden crown garden paprika, 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper (3g) 2 tablespoons (30ml) of honey, 1 teaspoon (5g) of garlic,
1. Put the pork ribs into a large bowl, add the pork roast sauce, soy sauce, soy sauce, garlic, black pepper, chili powder and honey, stir and marinate for 1 hour.
2. Place the marinated pork ribs on tin foil and wrap the pork ribs with tin foil.
3. Discard the ribs wrapped in tin foil on the baking tray and move it into an oven preheated to 180 degrees in advance. Bake for 15 minutes.
4. Then remove the bakeware and carefully cut the tin foil with scissors to expose the middle ribs. At this time, the pork ribs will have a little moisture, and the remaining marinade sauce can be applied to the ribs of the pig.
5. At last, place the bakeware into the oven again and cook it with 180 degrees of fire for 15 minutes.