Material: 1 octopus, geraniol, star anise, garlic, ginger, pepper
Seasoning: Golden Delicious Garden Peanut Blending Oil, Golden Delicious Garden Cooking Wine, Golden Delicious Garden Golden Labeling, Golden Delicious Super Fresh, Rock Sugar, Vinegar, Salt
1. A knife is engraved on both sides of the fish fillet for tasty flavoring.
2. Marinate the fish with a small amount of salt for 10 minutes.
3. Heat the wok and add the blended oil with geraniol, star anise, garlic, ginger, and pepper to stir the scent. Add the filleted fish and fry it on both sides until golden on both sides.
4. Add hot water to 1/2 of the fish, add wine, soy sauce, soy sauce, rock sugar, and vinegar.
5. After the fire boils, cover with a small fire for 20 minutes. Turn the fish over once in 10 minutes.
6. Finally, the inside of the spice clip out, the fire cook until thick soup can be, after the dish was sprinkled with allspice on the surface.