No. 6, Antai Road, Quanzhou Economic & Technology Development Zone, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Materials: 1 duck, 1 bottle of beer (about 600ml), 1 piece of old ginger (about 10g), 10g of crystal sugar
Seasoning: 1 tablespoon (15ml), 1 teaspoon (5g) of salt, Golden Crown Garden Peanut Blended Oil 60ml
1. The ducks are slaughtered and rinsed with running water to form a block of moderate size. Ginger washed, the whole piece broken.
2. The fire boiled the water in the boiling pot and put it in a duck block for 3 minutes. Remove and drain the water.
3. Heat the oil in the hot pot and put it into the hot-boiled duck pieces and smashed ginger. Stir the pan for 1 minute and cover it with a lid. Heat for 5 minutes until the temperature in the pot rises. Moisture in the meat, then open the lid and stir until all the water oozing out of the duck block in the pan evaporates.
4. Turn in a small fire, stir in the straw and soy sauce, rock sugar and salt, stir well, then turn on the fire for 2 minutes, let the flavor into the duck, then pour the beer, cover with a lid, the fire burns for 10 minutes, Wait until only a small amount of sticky soup is left.
1. The ducks used to make beer, duck, and duck must not be too fat. Beer ducks in Jiangxi Province generally use ducks, which are ducks that have feathers like sparrow hair. Such ducks have strong flesh. If the ducks you buy are fatter, you can remove the fat and cook them.
2. When making beer and duck, it is imperative that the moisture in the duck be squeezed out and the water in the pan be evaporated. The well-made duck will not have a strong smell and the duck will be more fragrant.