Ketchup pig hand
Ingredients: 2 pigs, 300g water soya beans, 2 tomatoes, 1 old ginger (about 10g), 1 parsley, 1 carrot, 100g frozen peas
Seasoning: 200ml of Jinchangyuan tomato sauce, 1/2 teaspoon (3g) of Golden Delicious Garden White Pepper, 1 tablespoon of oil of Golden Delicious Garden Peanut Blended Oil, 1 teaspoon of salt (5g), 1 tablespoon of white granulated sugar (15g)
1. The pig's hand licks the nails, rinses with running water, cuts in half from the middle, and cuts into small pieces of 3cm square.
2. Wash the tomatoes and cut them into big chunks. The ginger peels off the rind and slices it. The carrot cuts off the rind and cuts into a 3cm-sized hob block for use.
3. Put the pig's hands into boiling water and cook for about 5 minutes. After discoloration, remove and rinse with warm water.
4. Heat the oil in the hot wok, and when it is warm until it is hot, put the old ginger into the fragrant, and then stir in the tomatoes for a while. Then pour into tomato sauce and stir well.
5. Pour the fried tomatoes and ketchup into the pot, add 2000 ml of warm water, and boil over the fire. 6. Next, place the pig's hands and water with soy beans in the sand bowl. Once the fire is over, boil the lid over the lid again. Slowly cook for about 45 minutes.
7. Place the carrot hob block into the sand bowl, add sugar and salt, and cook for 20 minutes on low heat.
8. Finally, add quick-frozen peas and white pepper, and then put the parsley as a decoration.
1. Before cooking, carefully check whether the pig hand is clean. If there is residual pig hair, it can be easily removed after boiling with boiling water.
2. Frozen peas should not be cooked for too long, otherwise the color will turn grayish green, affecting the dishes.