Ingredients: 1 squid (about 700g), 150g of pickled cabbage, 250g of northern tofu, 50g of dried vermicelli, 2 chives, 3 slices of ginger, 3 cloves of garlic
Seasoning: 1 teaspoon (5ml) of Golden Delicious Garden Soy Sauce, 1 tablespoon (15ml) of Golden Crown Wine, 2 tablespoons (30ml) of peanut oil, 1 teaspoon salt (5g)
1. The squid is removed of viscera, rinsed with running water, drained and cut into 1.5cm thick fish segments; sauerkraut is cut into 3cm long segments; North tofu is cut into 3cm square pieces; chives are washed clean Cut into 3cm segments; garlic slices; dry pasta with soft water.
2. The fire boiled the water in the boiling pot and put it in a chopped tofu block for 2 minutes to remove the odor. Afterwards, the squid section was put into boiling water for 2 minutes to remove the smell of earthy scent.
3. Heat the oil in the hot wok, add the old ginger and garlic slices, stir the scent and put it into the broiled squid section. Cook into the cooking wine, soy sauce, continue to fry for 2 minutes, Sheng out.
4. Take a sand bowl, put it into the squid section, pickled cabbage section, northern tofu block, and soak in a soft noodle. Pour 2000ml of warm boiled water. After the fire boil, turn it over and simmer for 25 minutes.
5. Season with salt and continue stewing for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with shallot segments before panning.
1. The squid has a weight of about 500-750g. The size of the squid is delicate. When picking squid, it is not appropriate to pick gray or black squid. The squid's skin is rough and the smell of soil is heavier.
2. Because the mullet has a lot of surface mucous, it must be handled well before it can be used. It can be washed repeatedly with salt and white vinegar to remove mucus.