Cuisine Efficacy: Fujian cuisine
Cooking process and taste: deep-fried and fried
Ingredients: duck 1000g
Excipients: 100 grams of starch (faba beans)
Seasoning: Shallots 20g Ginger 20g Gourd Garden Fresh の flavor 20g White sugar 15g MSG 4g Gold crown garden wine 20g Star anise 5g Peanut oil 100g
How to make a duck
1. The ducks slaughtered, went to the hairs and internal organs, washed their heads, feet and wings, washed them, put them in a hot water pot, and then put in boiling water, cooked them in a medium heat, picked them up, and cut them into four pieces;
2. Set fire in medium heat, pour in peanut oil, cast onion, ginger, star anise, and then throw chicken nuggets. Color the soy sauce and sugar. Color the golden crown of wine and broth 500 ml. Slow down the fire. ;
3. After the duck blocks are burned and seasoned with MSG, the duck pieces will be removed and the remaining juice will be used;
4. Add the remaining juice from the roast duck to batter and dry starch.
5. After the duck block goes to the big bone, put it in batter and hang it;
6. Heat the pan, stir the water and put it on the stove. Pour in peanut oil for 60% of the heat. Put the duck in the paste and fry it until the skin is crispy. Diagonal knife cuts 31.3 centimeters into pieces.
The duck meat is cold, sweet, salty, and belongs to the spleen, stomach, lungs, and kidneys;
Can nourishing and imaginary labor, AIDS five internal organs, the heat of the Qing Conquer, the blood of the blood, Yang Wei Sheng Jin, cough spontaneous panic, elimination of snail product, heat and spleen, weakness edema;
Treatment of physical weakness, physical weakness after illness, malnutrition edema.
Duck fatty acids have a low melting point and are easily digested. Contains more B vitamins and vitamin E than other meat, can effectively resist beriberi, neuritis and a variety of inflammation, but also anti-aging. Duck meat contains abundant niacin, which is one of the two important coenzymes in the human body and has a protective effect on patients with heart disease such as myocardial infarction.