No. 6, Antai Road, Quanzhou Economic & Technology Development Zone, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Sweet and sour short ribs
Ingredients: Pork row (300g), ginger (3 pieces), onion, white sugar (45g), white sesame, golden crown garden old jar stuffed garlic vinegar (30ml), Jinguanyuan old altar brewing wine king (15g), gold crown Garden Old Altar Stuffed Gold Standard Soy Sauce (30ml)
(1) Wash the small ribs and control the water
(2) Inject 2/3 of water into the soup pot, and put in the ribs, onion, star anise, Jinguanyuan old altar wine king and ginger. After the fire is boiled, turn to medium heat and cover for 1 hour and remove the drain.
(3) Hot oil in the wok, when about 50% hot, pour the cooked pork ribs, fry the small fire until the golden water on both sides becomes dry and remove the oil control
(4) Wash the pot, add sugar and a little water in the pot, slowly simmer the sugar to melt with a small fire, and when the surface turns over the bubble and the color turns yellow sugar juice, it has a little sticky feeling. Salt, Golden Crown Garden, Old Altar Stuffed Garlic Vinegar, Golden Crown Garden, Old Altar Stuffed Gold Standard Soy Sauce, Evenly Mixed
(5) Put the oil-regulated pork ribs into the sugar juice, mix them evenly and then out of the pan, sprinkle with chopped green onion and white sesame seeds.